________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Beating up the cooch hahahahaha

See I'm like you, I'd prefer to just have face-to-face interactions. I actually frowned upon people on dating apps...

But they're a huge ice breaker. You get to chatting more easily. Most people close themselves up for REAL life but open up on an app...
I mean, try chatting with somebody in traffic or at a small line at the mall... they'll think you're a freak, so they look at their phones to chat with a random person that has a fake profile and picture...
Why would you look down on people that use apps/sites? No different than making new friends on a car forum. I have met some of my best friends thanks to this hobby & forums.

Dating sites & apps are just another way to meet people. We're all not extroverts. I wish I were. Both my brothers are super extroverted & will talk to any stranger. I'm the complete opposite. I need alcohol & even then I likely won't.
I did look down because of what I said: you are closing yourself to real encounters while trying to find the same online, where people would mostly be looking for a quick way to get laid.

Car forums are not made for dating or making friends, so the fact that friends and spouses meet at Car forums illustrate exactly what I was trying to say.

But again, I see how these apps serve as ice breakers to chatting with real people and ultimately making friends. It's still sad they have to exist in the first place.

I'm also an introvert. Don't confuse shyness with introversion.

When I was around 12-13 I couldn't even talk to anyone I didn't know (like asking for directions on the street).

Today I have no problem engaging with other people to chat. Not shy anymore (most of the time), still an introvert.
You can get cured from shyness, introversion is just part of who we are.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13154.00