View Single Post
      08-07-2022, 05:32 PM   #1
Al3dHell
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d e90 163 hp

Glow plugs broke

Hello guys! The car is a E90 M47 '06 automatic.

Three years ago i went with the car on a ride and i've stopped somewhere for 30minutes.
When i came back i wanted to go back home. I've put the car on R and drive back 3 meteers and the car died.
It was my first time experiencing this. When i arrived home i've used ISTA to check the errors.
The car got 5 errors : glow plug module & glow plug 1-4
I've replaced them with new ones from BERU ( the glow plug module and glow plugs ).
The car was fine without errors for an year. The the errors came back. I drove 15k kilometers in that year.
I've watched videos to repair the 2 relays and i did it. I've checked them with a multimeteer and they were good.
The 2 repaired lasted me only 1 month. I saw that a lot of people didnt had problems with them repaired.
I didn't want any more troubles and i got a new one again. But unfortunately it lasted only a few weeks.
And since then i drove the car with it broke. I had no issues with the car.
But lately, the car died again.. And a lot of times almost dies when i start it and i rotate the wheel.
The car has only that 5 errors. I don't know if the glow plugs is affecting my car with something.
What am I supposed to do now? Replace it again and it would last me again 1 month?? I'm not willing to pay 160euros monthly only on the glow plug module.

Any help will be welcomed!
Appreciate 0