View Single Post
      08-08-2022, 10:58 AM   #10
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagob5 View Post
I live in the midwest and have a truck as a daily. It's just super convenient, no worries about swapping to snow tires or anything - I just get in and go when we have crazy weather. It's nice to throw stuff in the bed when doing our spring gardening or moving things around. I also go snowboarding in the winter and mountain biking in the summer, those items also go in the bed.

Overall, I never was all that interested in trucks until I got one. Now I see why they're so popular. I really like my F150 and would love a EV truck. I'm pretty bummed out I didnt pull the trigger on the R1T before the price increase. In hindsight, it was a steal with the tax credits at the original price.
To be fair, I don't have a need for one. But I did really enjoy the Frontier Pro-4X I had for awhile.

I used to purposely go out in 2wd and try to get to stuck, which I did a few times. Then put it in 4WD, locked the rear diff, and it immediately pulled itself out of all kinds of sketchy situations.

Trying to talk the better half into getting a Frontier or Tacoma for camping stuff.
Appreciate 0