Avian
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2020 F44 BMW M235i Gran Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by westphone View Post
First ordered the car, the sales was adamant there is no color other than orange, while I wanted blue. I had no choice but to order orange, and in two or so months the sales said there were other colors to choose from. I had to settle for grey because I couldn't choose from all the colors. In two or so more months I woke up one day unhappy with having to settled with the color. I went down to the BMW dealer expressed just how unhappy I was, and I got the blue, but it will be another three months on top of the however months I have already waited.

I was not explained to the option list well at all in addition.

I sincerely hope that you would experience better.

For our region BMW is just about the only RWD that offer manual, choices are very few. The cars are wonderful through its range, but the same can't be said for the buying experience.

Just for laughs I watched the review on YouTube so many times, I think I was able to pick up a few words in Dutch and German

Looking forward to the pictures of your new car
What amazes me is that BMW service overseas seems to be terrible whereas over here in South Africa there is a saying that goes "There is no service like BMW service". This is purely because we get the most astounding service from BMW.

I find it strange as well that BMW in other countries either don't offer all BMW models or don't offer some options. Over here we basically have every single BMW model and their options to choose from.

So far the service and dedication I have received from the BMW dealership I go to is phenomenal. They have been there for me from the beginning and have answered every question I have asked.

I'll most probably pick up my BMW around the 25th of November somewhere there. Once I receive it I'll take some pictures for everyone, I can't wait !
Appreciate 0