03-11-2022, 10:17 AM   #12656
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Why am I getting a reincarnation of "Cyn BMW" sort of vibe? All this talk about the conquering of groups of women.
I dont want to make it sound like im "conquering" because as we all know some women are out there doing the same thing I am on these apps, everyone i'm with I treat with respect and always make sure they enjoy themselves as much as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
He's cyn-lite. He's just bragging about the women he's slaying - cyn would live in this fantasy world where parachute cargo pants were making all the females wet whenever he stepped out of his house.

Let's not forget the Olympic medals, 5 mile sniper kills and the hollywood girlfriends who prefer him over Brad Pitt or Ryan Reynolds.

I'm sure I'm forgetting another 57 things but yeah.
I'll admit I am bragging a bit I suppose, I didn't want to come off as cocky i'll tone it down gents (and ladies). Im just a guy coming out of a 6 year relationship whos enjoying todays modern dating scene. Would I consider myself fortunate with my current dating options? absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
sheeeeet some actually do
Thats pathetic lol but im sure it happens, maybe i'll attach a go-pro on my head and have my dates sign a consent form for being filmed for Shoei