View Single Post
      09-25-2018, 09:02 AM   #648
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
With all due respect, the only reason I said anything was because he made a post. You make it sound as if I'm prying into his personal life and you have stepped in on his behalf to answer for him, but then are leaving it up to him to decide if he wants to discuss it or not.....after he posted about it? I'm confused as to your reasoning in this comment at all.

"If he wants to share he can".....obvioulsy, looks like he already shared. The only query I had was whether or not he bought the car new; not the entire details of his relationship.

"I'll leave it in the past"....unless you are in a relationship with him now or have his power of attorney and speak on his behalf I don't understand why you are speaking for him now.

He made it part of this thread when he posted what he did. All of us have posted some funny, strange and hurtful things that have happened to us. In a way we have all opened up a little in this thread, which is exactly what Wede did. Regardless of thread title he opened up and posted. None of us are judging him for it in fact quite the opposite.

Again, no disrespect but I'm trying to understand your logic in your post.
No, I didn't think you were prying, nor did I mean to convey that. Your post seemingly had questions (at least that's how I read it) whether it could be a previous owner or if it was a new car, etc.

I had thought I was clarifying that it was not a previous owner to address the question. Thing is, there is more to the story that he has shared previously, a while ago (not in this thread), and I was just stating that I have a lot of respect for how he handled things having been privy to some additional background that isn't in here. It is that part of the story that I am referring to, but it is his story to tell if he wants - it shouldn't come from me - which is why I was saying I would leave it in the past.
Appreciate 0