View Single Post
      09-25-2018, 08:35 AM   #641
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Nope, UncleWede as much as I tease him, had a pretty sad story with the first wife, and I respect him a great deal for how he handled the whole thing. If he wants to share, he can, but otherwise, I'll leave it in the past since it isn't really part of this thread, unless the title is bad marriage experiences as well.
With all due respect, the only reason I said anything was because he made a post. You make it sound as if I'm prying into his personal life and you have stepped in on his behalf to answer for him, but then are leaving it up to him to decide if he wants to discuss it or not.....after he posted about it? I'm confused as to your reasoning in this comment at all.

"If he wants to share he can".....obvioulsy, looks like he already shared. The only query I had was whether or not he bought the car new; not the entire details of his relationship.

"I'll leave it in the past"....unless you are in a relationship with him now or have his power of attorney and speak on his behalf I don't understand why you are speaking for him now.

He made it part of this thread when he posted what he did. All of us have posted some funny, strange and hurtful things that have happened to us. In a way we have all opened up a little in this thread, which is exactly what Wede did. Regardless of thread title he opened up and posted. None of us are judging him for it in fact quite the opposite.

Again, no disrespect but I'm trying to understand your logic in your post.
Appreciate 2