View Single Post
      11-06-2018, 09:57 AM   #1537
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Also, let me touch on a few things that you mentioned here.

The 9 year relationship that I spoke of, on paper it was perfect. We had the same views on everything, same taste in food, movies, music, social and political views...it was perfect. I enjoyed her company as she enjoyed mine. The unfortunate part was that she was a narcissist. There would be times that we would split up and we were both done; then after a few months we would miss each other. Life just wasn't the same without her. I missed her jokes, her smile, the companionship; she was my best friend. We tried so many times to make it work and we just couldn't do it.

Your situation may be different than mine, but I can assure you that if you spend some time alone, focus on you and your needs, realign your focus in life away from feeling like you need someone; you will become stronger get to a point to where you don't "need" someone. Once you get to that point it will make finding a stable working relationship easier as you won't come across as needy or someone who jumps lady to lady. People who have been single for a while know their worth and don't jump so easily. It also takes the right person to gain your interest thus eliminating the constant cycle of being disappointed in those who are only interested in you for a short while, until the next guy comes along.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50