Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Maybe this her reasoning for reluctancy. I was interested in girl right after the first divorce. On paper, everything fit. We enjoy the same music, same movies, same interests all the way around. Genuinely enjoyed spending time together - we spent a lot of time together, almost daily. Very flirty, the whole shebang, everything was great. Almost like the beginning stages of a romantic relationship. We had known each other for at least 10 years. I finally swallowed my pride and asked her on a date. She said she would have to think about it and it was never discussed again. Although we were great friends and all the makings were there, it never came to fruition. Later I found out that she was genuinely interested in me, but she was shoulder deep in a purely physical relationship at the time as she didn't want the emotions that came with a relationship, but had no problems having a purely sexual relationship with someone she felt no connection for. Still hurts to this day that I could have ended up with someone that I still think so highly of, over just sex with someone else. These days she is married to another guy and we are all friends, but the "what ifs" still haunt me.

what ifs are the worst.

Small update on chick from the hospital. She texts me saturday while we were both at work. She says " i wanna go home" so, initiating small talk, and we talk for a little. Then she says she wants boba tea. I'm sitting right next to my Vietnamese friend when she texts that, and he tells me the best spot to go to. I reply with the name of the place, and i told her i've never had it, we should go check it out. She read it, then ghosted. Mission fail.
when i get ghosted i reply with. "I saw you read it" "herrooo are you dere?"
Appreciate 0