View Single Post
      07-13-2020, 09:23 AM   #6858
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I've been thinking of hitting up some old friends and getting my own place/staying with my dad's friend in the area, i don't want to make my plans on her and get fucked over haha

Honestly? She's pretty up there - she's beaten my ass in chess once and twice in battleship and I'm not generally a competitive guy but "i went to bed". i was not expecting to be decimated this hard

AND she's pretty cute too
Would you consider yourself a good, average, or poor chess player? Just trying to get an idea of whether this was a feat or not on her part.

I consider myself to be an average chess player. I can see stuff, and plan things, but I don't see all the moves. I'm currently trying to crush the hopes and dreams of this guy I know from my old church who really enjoys chess (and is not bad at it, I lose to him about 35% of the time)...right now I've beaten him 8 times in a row but looking to beat my old record of 10 games in a row. Which I've told him, just to rub salt in the wound. I think I've got the ninth game in the bag (we've got three games going on at once right now), one of the other two games is looking reasonable, and the third is up in the air right now.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50