Thread: 118i car play
View Single Post
      02-28-2020, 12:07 AM   #2
XanderMish
Registered
Rep
Drives: Ford

Question is as title states. I should also tell you that I know very little about cars.

I have a 2007 BMW 335i that I bought awhile back from a guy who modded it up pretty nicely. Anyways, it’s been about 6 years now and the clutch is completely gone. Am getting it replaced with an OEM clutch from a SPEC performance clutch. During installation, the shop found that I also had a SPEC performance flywheel in which a part was in rough shape. We have ordered the new part replacement for that flywheel but are unsure if the OEM clutch will mate properly with the performance flywheel. Any insight on this? It would be greatly appreciated.

I am doing the standard OEM clutch because I will most likely only keep this car for a year or so more, if that, and the shop told me they could get the standard part cheaper. I figured it wouldn’t functionally feel too much different and would be exponentially better than the destroyed clutch regardless of tier.

Additionally, we did contact the company (which does not have a phone number listed but email) and are waiting for a response but I am without car in the meantime so looking to get this back ASAP.solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

Thanks!!

Last edited by XanderMish; 02-29-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Appreciate 0