TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I have no problem with inherited wealth, but for someone in his and her positions to try and say their lives are stressful is a bit of a laugh. Smart people with hard-earned money never risk enough of it to drop a level of lifestyle.
I think it's a different level of stress. Our stress comes from the fact that our lives are completely reliant on our job. We need to work in order to live and survive. For the Quandt's, their stress is not lifestyle or money related but how do they keep BMW running.

On the surface, working society can sit back and judge billionaires thinking they're not doing much of anything, instead they're on a yacht somewhere spending their billions. Once you become part of the 1%, the stress is not where the next pay cheque is coming from, it's how are you going to protect the very thing you built. I am sure we all know people who run small, medium and large businesses - Some successful, some not so successful. Regardless, those people will tell you it's not easy and hard work even if they are pulling in the cash.

Last edited by TheBingoBalls; 06-23-2019 at 08:10 PM..
Appreciate 2