View Single Post
      05-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #59
pakiminator
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 Black M116i -14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HercPehl View Post
there are +/- on decat one is the smell which makes it hard to have the windows open. you loose on the low rpm though gain in the high end of the rpm.

i would consider to step back for 3-6 months and get an wangner one that is the cheapest atm. or get an custom made if that is cheaper.

also whats the law on with yearly emissions testing in your country?

you may want to consider adding BP and CP.

Besides the hp what torque figures are you planning to get? are you an AT or MT

the IC should be a 20mins job taking your time including double check and may require assistance.
What else have you added on the car so far based on the list you had mentioned above?
- I can live with the smell but overall performance would increase right? The car will be faster and better fuel economy? Also without the downpipe I cannot achieve stage 2 performance..

- I already got me a stock m135 intercooler for 80$ (used) but the strange thing is that I cannot see any difference comparing it with my stock 116i intercooler and I dont know if I need to change it since there is no difference?? Visually and dimension wise they are 100% the same, is it possible that there could be no difference performance wise as well?

- Removing the cat is illegal in Sweden but I will hopefully pass the yearly checkup control by mixing ~30% ethanol. In worst case I will add a cat removable cat into the system.

- Sorry but what is BP and CP?

- Im running MT and torque should be around 310nm(stage 2).. attached picture is for stage 1, my tuner will do a custom tune for the stage 2...

- Performance wise the car is stock. I have added m135i backbox with dual pipes, lowered 50mm (h&r), m performance parts etc..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0