View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 11:50 AM   #12465
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I just got off the phone with my dear friend Gabby. We've been friends since freshman year, she met my (now ex) gf, i met her bf, etc. Strictly good friends.

My main takeaway was that even though someone can be going through hardship, it matters a lot that the other person is supportive. Her bf was fairly depressed and his business was almost about to go under, but she supported him through the journey and now he's happy and she's happy for and with him.

I, on the other hand, was hit with constant bringing down. She even said "I'm glad you got out of that toxic situation". Her and another friend I was out with on Saturday both reminded me there are women who I can vibe with and they'll be supportive too. Both of these women are my friends, but both are attractive (I just dont see them that way). That really reminded me that yes, there *has* to be a woman that I find attractive who I can have a fulfilling relationship with.

I'm sure my ex feels the same, or maybe she doesn't. She made it a point to tell me to not sleep around when we broke up yet also told me her and her best friend went out to "see what's around".
Appreciate 0