View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 10:29 AM   #12459
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Glad to hear that this isn't happening to just me. Some very valid points listed above. One of the last conversations I had with her, I told her that I wasn't a boy living with his parents with no job. I'm a man and I handle business like a man. If she wants a man in her life, she needs to stop trying to be the man in the relationship. Whatever happened to men being allowed to be men and take charge, or be in control of a situation. We battled the same issue when I hit her car. I handled every aspect of the situation with little to no effort required on her end. She still fought me tooth and nail on every step of the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
@King Rudi sorry to hear about the break up. At the same time, I think it's been coming for a while. You gave it your best. It isn't a relationship where there is no communication & you tried your best to try and work through things with her. If you need anything, hit me up.
Thank you dear. I'll be in touch once things start to slow down a little.
Appreciate 3
rebekahb3132.50
Sedan_Clan25086.50