03-17-2022, 01:35 PM   #12727
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Not ready for marriage or children at 29? Mate got news for you, you're either wanting to get married and have kids or you are already too late. By the time you meet someone and fire out the first sprog, it's a solid 3 years, you'd be nudging your mid 30's having your first assuming all goes well and baby arrives first shot. You're already too old.

I had my first at 35 and it is too old, kid turns 10 and you're nudging 50 struggling to put up with kids being kids.

Shit or get off the pot people.
You were still a kid when you had your first child. I was 45 and my wife was 41 when we had our twins. I'll be 55 this year and she's 51. The only issue is I have very little in common with the younger parents of my kids friends. But there are a few that are around the same age as me.

To the OP. If you are using the excuse of holding her back not having kids, then there is something else. I too was in school for a very long time, and so was my wife. We dated for a few years and then had our twins two years into our marriage. The benefit was we were able to travel and do what ever we wanted. Now with kids, man, it's a chore just getting them to school in the morning.
Germanauto9704.00