View Single Post
      09-22-2018, 01:58 PM   #604
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
last night was fun, was drunk from 5pm to 2am non-stop. friend took us out in his M4 convertible, got pulled over too so that wasnt as fun but we got off with a warning.

anyway, i was at a tailgate that my department hosted, i was almost the only person who was in undergrad, rest were faculty members and grad students - i realized something: i get bored of people because i'm doing so much myself

like, a grad student in the second best school for civil engineering would be doing some cool stuff, right? i talked the whole tailgate, and they listened, which is fun i like being the center of attention but working on sanitation and designing toilets is less interesting to me than what i do...

then we went out with the boys, chatted up some girls got a few numbers but im also tired of asking the same questions like did you ever do drugs, what do you think women look for in men, what are you passionate about etc because its mostly the same, boring answers
Dude, it sounds like you may have some narcissistic problems that impede your advance.
Appreciate 1