View Single Post
      08-27-2022, 12:18 PM   #20
Reezo
Rep
Drives: F20 m140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algon View Post
Bimmercode is awesome, did quite some coding myself. Personally I am really happy with my iCarsoft tool!

As the tuner will tune your car remotely I understand why you have the Enet cable. It is awesome that remote coding/tuning is possible these days. Also, 750 euro is a lot for a proper tune, somewhere around 550 euro is more than enough in my opinion.

Of course, they filled my A/C system with the correct amount of refrigerant now. As the issue only occured around 38 degrees Celsius, it might a take a while (luckily) to see what happens now. Will keep you updated!

I am still have the same issues and during the latest tests, the AC is just really not doing anything but pushing average air (not too warm) in the car.

I am thinking the whole thing might be completely fubar and needs the replacing they had suggested, but considering the times we are in and my latest developments in life, I cannot put this 2,000 bucks into effect, I just cannot (I wish things were different).

So it will have to wait, it's not that important. If I find a way to at least have it checked and assessed (and eventually confirmed) by a proper garage here in Berlin, I will.. but honestly so far my search has found only places that are a bit.. let's say 'off' in their requests and approach...
Appreciate 0