View Single Post
      12-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #6
Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

Was it at least a biker cop that pulled you over? I'd be more pissed if it was some douche in a cop car.

I've been riding for over 10 years and well, R1s and now a ZX10r. I've also been hit in the cheek/chin with my visor up this past summer, first time ever and wasn't too bad but I was almost home and going 15 mph or so. Until you've been hit by something, in your eye, you will never understand how important it is to protect your eyes. I'm sure you've been hit by small rocks that cars/trucks have thrown up, yes? Imagine that hitting your eye or face.

I see why you're mad but honestly its the same as someone complaining they got a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. You might be wearing full leathers but cops will get you anything. Some times they just want to make sure you know what the law is.

Like the douche in a squad car that pulled my and my buddy over because our turn signals weren't the "approved" size for WA....well, you obviously could see we were turning left correct? But he was "just looking out for us fellow riders" as he said.
Appreciate 0