View Single Post
      11-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
dreamweaver
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw f30

This car is driving me insane

Sorry for the rant, but I need to ask if anyone else is having gremlin like faults with there F20.

Had it from new and now 2 years old, from the moment it arrived there has been quite a few issues to say the least, do enjoy the car but it's becoming a bit of a pain in the ass.

From DPF faults to hand break faults, it's had them all, but some weeks ago the tyre monitor told me I had 4 tyres with pressure faults, checked and all ok, reset the gizmo and off I went. Days later was trundling down the M6 at 80 cruise on, and bang again all tyres with faults, then the car lost power with no warning I was creeping along at 45 quite a bottom clenching experience as cars were swerving to avoid me. Was told after a call to the lease company to go to get tyres checked, 4 tyres replaced and still blommin thing keeps bonging away with tyre pressure fault. Then out of the blue I get traction light flashing again drops all power. This has been on-going for weeks.

Took car in again to BMW had it for 3 days cant find fault and nothing wrong, also I had them check a banging noise from front driver side suspension again nothing wrong.

Lease company are basically saying I am lying and wont do anything. I am at a dead halt on what to do next.

Any recommendations before this car kills me.
Appreciate 0