View Single Post
      07-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #39
MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
i respectfully disagree, miami is not a place big free agents really look to. take a step back and lok at your roster, you have an overpaid bosh, a crippled wade, a terrible point guard, a crappy coach (lets be honest, lebron made spo look good). after seeing how miami fans treat their team by showing up late and leaving early to every game i dont see any big name going there.if granger can go back to indiana form and stay healthy than you might have something but nowhere near championship caliber. also, i see cleveland competing for a title very soon because of how weak the east is.
We can agree to disagree then: (1) State with no income tax; (2) South Beach and a great metropolitan lifestyle for the young and rich; (3) classy organization and owner/GM who care about their players and winning. Actually a great landing spot for NBA free agents, much better than many other cities. Shaq and Lebron had no issues with going to Miami

This year will be telling if Spo is an average-great coach; we will see.

On the current players, you are right, they are not currently a championship caliber team, but they are a mid-level playoff team in the weak East. You can't quickly rebuild the team after Lebron left them with nothing in return, but within a few years they have flexibility and options to elevate themselves back into the championship discussion.

AA Pulley, Air Filter and Tune - Full Evolve Valvetronic Exhaust - 380/355 Stoptech BBK, BBS FI's and other fun stuff.
Appreciate 0