View Single Post
      07-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #35
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 M3 Vert 6MT Carbon/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiE93Vert View Post
I like the job Riley did putting the Heat back together post-Lebron. They will be a mid level playoff team while regrouping to go after big free agents next year and the year after. Don't know what it will take but it will be interesting to see where Carlos Boozer ends up- Make it happen Riley! Keep it up with Duke Alumni!

Lebron peaked in Miami and gave everything to the team; 4 finals, 2 championships, no issues with that and I wish him well to become more of a legend in Cleveland. Doubt Cleveland will challenge for titles in the next 2-3 years but they will be fun to watch; the East's version of the Clippers.

I don't think anyone will touch San Antonio but if Rose is healthy this is the Bulls year to step up and take them on.

As a Wisconsin transplant in Miami I also love what the Bucks have done; they have a great young nucleus and have the makings like Cleveland of a team on the rise if they can add some playoff proven veterans in the next few years. Can't wait to see what they become.
i respectfully disagree, miami is not a place big free agents really look to. take a step back and lok at your roster, you have an overpaid bosh, a crippled wade, a terrible point guard, a crappy coach (lets be honest, lebron made spo look good). after seeing how miami fans treat their team by showing up late and leaving early to every game i dont see any big name going there.if granger can go back to indiana form and stay healthy than you might have something but nowhere near championship caliber. also, i see cleveland competing for a title very soon because of how weak the east is.
Appreciate 0