View Single Post
      03-10-2022, 11:47 AM   #12641
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

this thread was golden at one point no more dating stories ladies and gents? ok I guess a quick few:

I met a girl the old fashion way (K is her name) and not off the dating apps for once. 20 years old, Dominican and Puerto Rican and works the front desk at one of the gyms I go to.

The Good: I asked her out and we agreed to either go to the movies or do a paint and sip thing which is fun. Since "The Batman" just came out I couldn't resist.

I pick her up at her parents house (again shes only 20) and we go straight to the movies since we were running late. I told her I bought the tickets online already. When we parked she proceeded to pay for my parking (she insisted, it was only $4 but still appreciated). Inside I handed her my credit card and told her to get any snacks she wants while I go grab the tickets to save time but she declined and said she wanted to pay for the food (much appreciated again). We finally make it inside the theater and find our seats and sit down for the 3HOUR movie (smh but it wasnt a bad movie imo).

As were watching the movie she puts her hand out and we start holding hands and eventually she starts caressing my arm while were whispering in eachother's ears. It was cute how she asked if "I wanna fight" in a playful flirty manner (I felt like I was in highschool again or something). I almost kissed her in the theater but I wasn't into it tbh. Movie ends and I suggest we grab dinner.

The restaurant happens to be a 6 minute walk from my place so we park at my place since she says she really needed to use the bathroom. We go up to my place and she uses the bathroom. When she gets out she starts looking around my place and admiring it. I sit down next to the bar and she walks over to the sliding doors by my terrace and compliments how nice the place is and the view. I then show her the bedroom and she says the bed looks comfy and she sits on it. I then quickly open the walk in closet to draw the attention away from my bed. As she walks in and checks it out she turns around and gets real close to me and looks me in the eyes so I go in for the kiss and it turns into a makeout session with my hands going certain places. Her mom calls at that exact moment asking if everything is ok because she didnt respond to her mothers texts during or after the movie, so K answers the call and it deescalates the situation and we walk downstairs to the restaurant.

Small talk ensued as we walked across the park and into the restaurant. More small talk at the table but she actually went into her hopes and dreams which was nice. Dinner was good and I dropped her off after. Overall not bad.

other good: took the 23yo (Kr is her name) on round 2 date for a nice seafood dinner. She was wearing a nice well fitted red dress. Chit chat was good, hand holding and playful kissing the whole time. she was tired so we went back to my place and we just listened to some "Rebelution" and fell asleep early. Woke up around 9am had some morning fun in the bedroom and dropped her off, haven't heard from her since. Very hard to get a read on her.

kinda good: Italian girl I really liked messaged me randomly sunday saying its nothing personal on my end (me) for her not getting back to me (I left her on read for over a week and then she did the same thing after) but shes been busy with work and tired but wants to go out for a walk and grab lunch on the weekend. I said "ok that sounds, good for sure" so we will see where this go's. I initiated enough the other times so its up to her this time.

potential good: date tomorrow night with a doctor (acupuncturist) I met off tinder who is great to talk to, smart, and funny. She's a hot asian chick and has a big following on tik tok so this should be good. No sex on the first date this time for me.

Last edited by chinniciF32; 03-10-2022 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0