03-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #12604
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
this thread got quiet..

So I did some playful texting with this girl (girl I semi-ghosted) and asked her out saturday and am currently waiting a response. I opened (or re-opened I guess) with "would you consider a Bukkake a baby shower?"....she got a good kick out of it and the conversation has gone pretty well, I'm now taking a different "idgaf approach" and so far so good, overall this approach has given better results across the board.

The Good: My ex-gf came up from LI this weekend and we went out to the club and danced, went grocery shopping, cooked together, watched wedding crashers and had great bedroom time.

The Bad: Decided the spark wasn't there anymore and I was honest with my ex about this and told her about the other girl I was seeing and said I cant go back into a relationship with her because I don't want to be in relationship right now.

New: Got a date with this pretty 23 yo girl tonight whos new to town and I invited her out for Margaritas and steak so we will see how this go's, she asked me to pick her up and tbh im always a little weary of picking up people on the first date just because I dont really know who this person is.
Just curious. Does your ex girlfriend own any firearms? Or large knives?
Appreciate 0