View Single Post
      09-13-2023, 09:08 AM   #218
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

OK fellas, here's where i am at. I have a T150 and basic, basic foldable rig for my GT7 escapades and I cannot use it to save my god damn life. I am all over the bloody road. I thought it was just me but got to use a Fanatec set up at an automotive event and sweet baby jesus it was incredible and in just 3 laps I felt way more on it (it too was GT7).

So i am in the process of looking for a PS5 compatible fanatec system and it seems the only one available new is the Gran Turismo bundle. https://fanatec.com/us-en/racing-whe...MjUwMi4wLjAuMA..

Questions, as i am REALLY confused by the Fanatec product line and their web site is an absolute abomination.

- Am I correct in saying this is my only Direct Drive alternative for PS5?

- Can use the base pedals that come with the bundle and just purchase the load cell kit to upgrade?

- Can I one day upgrade the wheel and if so do i need to buy just the wheel itself or do i need to buy both a wheel and what appears to be a bolt on paddle shift "hub"? I am a bit lost as to why the wheels don't come with paddle shifters but the Gran Turismo bundle above appears to have an integrated hub.

I realise some of these are newb questions but would appreciate some clarity.
Appreciate 0