kring
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘19 M550i Dinan S1, 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inPHX View Post
Wut? Cheating how?
Perez left the track deliberately cutting a corner to gain and advantage, he left the track well beyond all 4 tires, came back on and completely ran Charles off the track by going strait across the track pushing Charles completely off the track. An investigation happened and as always… never a penalty for Red Bull. I think it was lap 46… he also did a similar thing to Hamilton too. Perez should have been 3rd, Hamilton 2nd.

Max in the last lap, deliberately ran MSC off the track and he went off 10ft deep to run him out so far just to retain his point. Also noted or investigated and as ways, Red Bull gets away with it again. Max should have dropped to 8th.

RBs can do what ever they want, rules don’t apply to them with the stewards. They are dirty at their race craft… both amazing drivers, and it’s completely unnecessary as they could win on their own… but Horners dirty driving and dirty tactics covered by solid steward payoffs leave a bad light on the sport… no one else acts like RBs. They cheat because they can and empowered to do so…not because they actually need to.

Just my opinion, others I get love RB. I’m more neutral and it’s so obvious there’s a fix in F1 in RBs favor. They do no wrong and they could flip an F1 coin and it’ll land heads 90% of the time with their “luck”
Appreciate 0