View Single Post
      07-03-2022, 08:42 PM   #329
E92inNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Just saw that after coming back from dinner, probably to calm Chas down and watch what he says.''We'll have to look at the global picture'' Chas says
Lol you can tell he was fuming I that interview. No way I could’ve talk to the media that soon-I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow. All Mattia had to do was follow him another 30 feet and they would have been out of sight of the cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
As a Carlos Sainz fan I'm really happy he won his first GP and I hope his bad season will turn now (although he made a drivers error early in the race, so it certainly wasn't perfect).
But it's incomprehensible why they didn't bring in LEC for softs with the safetycar.
What a monumental f#$*ckup from Ferrari...
LEC should have won this race, he could've scored good WDC points here...
This +100. Ferrari is making an art out of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I was glad to see Ferrari respected carlos today though as it was his weekend. In regards to the pit stop they would have had to double stack no? That might have allowed HAM to be between them.
Once the SC was on, Carlos could’ve just slowed, Lewis can’t pass under the SC, make an 8 second gap to Charles and the double stack would’ve been easy. Terrible communication from the team
Appreciate 3