03-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #8
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Hi Imran,

I think this is consistent with 1M dyno numbers that you guys performed in the past. By saying that I don't mean that they have same hp or tq, I mean that they are both underrated similarly and dyno numbers also show a parallel difference in line with advertised numbers. I believe there is a slightly bigger difference in tq of two cars compared to relatively small difference in hp.

If possible, could you show this chart also including the 1M's chart, on top of each other? Would love to see curves of two from the same dyno both performed by you (understood not same day but still gives a good idea)!

And just a reminder, German Sport Auto M135i test included a dyno run as well and result was similar.

I take it M135i in reality has around 340 hp and 490+ nm while 1M has around 360 hp and 550 nm avarage. Both more than enough in real world driving

EDIT: In the meantime I found your original Evolve thread in the 1M Sub Forum. Numbers were as follows:

whp 302.5 (difference vs M135i +19.6 hp)
flywheel bhp 363.4 (vs M135i + 22.3 hp)

wtq 355 (vs M135i + 55 lb.ft)
flywheel tq 427 (vs M135i + 64 lb.ft)

Still waiting combined dyno chart curves from you, please!
Hello Oz

Was thinking about doing this so thanks for the prompt. Will have an overlay later today.
Appreciate 0