07-15-2020, 06:16 PM   #6918
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
In all honesty, look into getting an M240i convertible. It has the best of both worlds; it gives you a somewhat usable backseat, a bigger boot, and also has an AWD option. The M235 is well and good but the reliability and performance potential of the B58 platform can't be beat. Feel free to PM me. I went through the very same struggle last year, and after going through everything from M4s to Caymans/Boxsters... everything under the sun, ended up picking a new M240i xDrive cabriolet. There is absolutely no competition.
I'd love to have something with a B58, but those are a little out of my price range. Plus, I would only be buying used. Honestly, I'd even consider a low mileage e92 M3. The S65's N/A reliability and engine sound can't be beat at that price point. I know this is a BMW forum, but I almost bought 370Z Nismo at auction a few weeks back, but backed out last minute.

I don't know man, I'm all over the place with my next car choice. One day I want a used model 3, the next day I'm looking at Kia Stingers, lol.
Appreciate 0