View Single Post
      12-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #2714
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I agree completely with what you are saying. I may get along better with someone else, but this doesn't mean they will be faithful. They may be faithful, but I won't be as attracted. You are correct that there are no perfect women, just as there are no perfect men. In 2 1/2 years we have had 2 arguments, both of which were the same argument over initiating sex. Nothing has changed and I don't expect it to. She's so hot that I'm sure she has never had to initiate sex, it just get thrown at her. I have communicated that it would be nice for her to make the first move on occasion and her response was that she initiates just as much as I do.....this just simply isn't accurate, she must not either understand what initiate means or thinks laying there is participating....I dunno.

The biggest issue that I have with her is just overall personality. I'm a type-A personality - fast talking, goal oriented, go-getter, clean, etc. She is just kinda happy to be wherever she is. Whatever direction the wind blows her is where she'll end up, simply no direction at all.

I definitely need to step back and calm down before I make any move whatsoever, but between last night and this mornings arguments, I definitely feel different about her....especially in regards to sex now. I may be an asshole but now that I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is my job to initiate every single time, this makes me not want to initiate it at all.

Thanks for the sound advice Joe. and sorry for rambling.
Judy, I was going to give you some great advice ... but Joe beat me to it.

Yep, it’s like he read my draft. I just didn’t get it out there soon enough.

The only difference was the way he spelled color.

Hang in there, guy. He actually did give some good advice which I know you know.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00