Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Well I'm gonna give my opinion even if you don't want it.

Run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Does she fuck well? If so, just tag it & that is all until you find her replacement. If not, run. This one is certifiable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
Yeah, seriously...what he said ^^^ Not sure why you need a co-signer when it sounds like you've already figured it out on your own.
okay; it's always good to get a second or more opinion on things but im glad we're on similar pages here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Lol nothing wrong with psychedelic drugs.
no no the part that didn't sit well with me was her "psychological past", im the one who started the convo about shrooms. couldn't care less on what someone else does (unless its heroin or meth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I was the same way a few years back. I'm a very passionate person. For those that believe in such things, I've told that I'm an empath. I have this strange ability to feel other peoples emotions and read them quite well....this made me a demon when I was in sales. I don't know, maybe everyone is able to do this. Just a few years ago my entire life fell apart. Those closest to me were the ones that the did not a little, not some but all of the damage; all irreparable. It took a few years for me to rebuild myself mentally but my kindhearted, always wanting to help others blindly and take people at face value self died. I'm not saying I'm mean spirited now, I still care about people, but my ability to become emotionally attached just simply isn't there anymore. I don't take it as a negative thing though, in fact quite the adverse. From my experiences most change doesn't come from just waking up one day and deciding to do it, it comes from life altering events that change us and then we simply have to learn how to take the best from it and move on.

Here's my take. I'm a bit different than most. I like to get inside people's heads and see what makes them tick; not for manipulation purposes but I like to study people for my own strange psychological reasons. I try to learn something from everyone I meet and get to know well and potentially take something I've learned from them and incorporate in my life potentially.

DO NOT GET SERIOUS with this girl. I personally would hang with her and delve deeper into who she is. Who knows, maybe she is the one that needs to learn something from you in order to make her life better or see things from a different perspective. I think in today's society we are so quick to judge and run the other way that it prevents us from making solid connections with other people. I've been an artist since I was young and I am a firm believer than any artist, musician or the like that is worth their salt is a little, if not totally bat shit crazy. Some of my favorite people are far from what I would call sane or label as a "normal person." I wouldn't call this done, but I also wouldn't get involved to a point to where you can't find the escape route.....quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Not_Judy is right on this one, IMO. Don't write her off yet but don't plan to get serious either. Most artists I know (including my wife) are a bit tweaked. This chick has some emotional issues from the past but she knows it, she knows how to cope with it, and she knows it can impact her relationships. That's pretty mature. The real bat sh*t crazy ones don't know they are crazy, don't know why they are crazy, or don't care that they are crazy. If anything I would think the lack of humor would ultimately get too annoying to deal with. Just chill with her and have some fun, but no expectations. if nothing else, enjoy the fact that she's different from the hordes of self centered whiny bitches out there.
i actually like these ideas because it's different than just running away. as i said i do not intend to get serious with this girl, there's too many red flags let's be honest but i kinda like DETRoadster 's outlook on crazy vs maturity
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
________4158.50