View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 09:00 AM   #183
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Bill Parcels said it best a long time ago: you are what your record says you are.

The Giants are flat out a bad team and they’ve been that for the past five seasons. No way to sugarcoat it, sprinkles on top, don’t want to hear how DJ had a good game. This team finds ways to lose and serious changes need to be made starting with the GM who is as clueless as a deer in headlights. Sorry but I’m not watching another Giant game until Gettleman is gone.

April 28th 2022 is my Super Bowl.
Giants should have won that game last night, no questions about it. Undisciplined football like that is on the coaches. How are you going to get an offsides on a FG at the end of the game?

I'm not completely sure DJ is a bad QB because he can have games like he did last night, he just hasnt been paired with a halfway decent coach/OC yet and they continue to miss on skill players. And barkley looks like a completely different HB after his last injury. Doesnt have the speed or elusiveness that he had before. Maybe its a lingering affect of the injury, but I think the Giants need to see if they can trade him and get some assets for next season.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0