Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'm going to offer you some advice, and please don't take this the wrong way because it isn't meant as an insult at all.

I've seen some of your messages you posted from POF, Tinder, and those texts, and I think the issue is you come off as a dick to someone who doesn't understand your sense of humor. Trust me, I know, because I have the same sense of humor and was getting the same results for awhile.

Women love to be teased and challenged, but if you come off as too aggressive at first, they will put up a wall because they see it as rude/insulting instead of playful/flirting.

The statement "nice guys finish last" is completely misleading. People who are too nice never keep someone's interest.

The key is to be nice to them at first, so they are more accepting and let their guard down so to speak. Once you're "in" then you can start with the teasing, witty jokes, etc. That is what keeps them interested and wanting more, then finish it off with being dominant in the bedroom and you're set. The key is having a nice "outer shell" as I call it, with a bit of a flirty edge that keeps them wondering.
I get it, but I'm just gonna be me. I'm not desperate for attention. Also, keep in mind that you're not seeing my openings every time.
Appreciate 0