View Single Post
      10-13-2022, 06:46 AM   #25
Bruuuce
the me
Rep
Drives: 01ZCoupe, 08M3Coupe, 21M2C

Nothing old, well thinking 90s or easier

Polk Audio LSI all around, 15s, 9s, 7s, C and FXs, been picking them up used and had Mose since new
Emotiva Amp, thinking it a first generation or so
Emotiva Processor, the 700.
VAVA ultra short throw projector

Wanting to switch up to an Atmos system, but will need more channels and a new processor.

Moved into a new place a couple years ago. I have been struggling with speaker wire placement and concealment. I have a couple door thresholds to go over and the normal stuff. I don't really want to pull the crown molding, or the baseboards either. I have hardwood floors and carpet runners don't work for me either. Its kind of an industrial look house and have considered some small 4" wire trays, but that prob won't look home appropriate. Wondering what others have done. I could run them under the floor, but don't really want to drill into the floors either. Its really a 3 sided room, so all the wires need to run around the left wall and back as well.

Another interesting issue with an ultra short throw projector is equipment under the screen needs to be minimized, or you will block the view.

not a current pic below, but somewhat of an idea. The project is like 9 inches off the floor with a 8 foot table I made to hold the components. But speaker wires are a pain for me. I should go look at some AV forums, but have not made this a proirity lately.
Appreciate 1