View Single Post
      11-15-2022, 01:41 PM   #16
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

watched the whole saga last night and I gotta say, T-Pain is a much better person than I am.

Even after all the issues with the 240 between getting the run around for over a year, asking for money for things George said he would fix for free, and all the lies, he still gave George business with his m3, which george fucked up, and then his new ferrari.

Was very satisfying that in T-Pain's follow up videos, he blasted George and Tiffany for the shady scam artists they are. Tiffany posting a lot of BS then sharing T-Pain personal cell number on social media, and George talking tons of shit in private about T-Pain, after trying to use T-Pain's name to get some clout, would have pushed anyone over the edge.

And then, the icing on the cake, is now people are posting a lot of videos of George driving customers cars and dogging the shit out of them. Videos of him revving ferraris and lambo to redline at lights, burnouts, drifting around on public streets (even a video of him drifting around a public street in T-Pain's car while at the same time telling T-Pain the car wasnt ready), and a lot of pics and horror stories from other customers cars over the years. Dude doesnt deserve to be in business.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0