11-15-2022, 07:46 AM   #12
Ease23z
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
https://www.tiktok.com/@tpain/video/7163084419463630126

Theres a different 1.5hr long video that T-pain posted explaining this whole thing, but to summarize;

- Meets George, who claims he is a big name in drifting, at a drift event, becomes friends
- T-pain lets George drive his 240 at a drift event weekend, George destroys the motor (shit happens, right?)
- George offers to fix car at his shop
- After it was supposedly fixed George asked if he could use it for a TV show, T-pain being the nice guy he is says ok.
- George crashes the car
- Turns out George never fixed the car before the TV show
- Takes a year to repair while giving T-pain the run around, failed promises on completion dates, lies about updates, etc
- Guy start asking for money, claims his shop is hurting financially while he buys an R8, new lifts, etc
- T-pain, in a last ditch attempt to get his car back, offers to pay up front AND pay the shops payroll for a month to get his car (actually two cars) completed
- Recieves car and it's absolutely horrible

Turns out this George guy is known locally to be a "fake it til you make it" clown who is constantly caught driving around and beating on his clients exotics that came in to get worked on.

I can say this much, T-pain has far more patience than I. I guess he also frequents the sim racing subreddit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
https://www.tiktok.com/@tpain/video/7163084419463630126

Theres a different 1.5hr long video that T-pain posted explaining this whole thing, but to summarize;

- Meets George, who claims he is a big name in drifting, at a drift event, becomes friends
- T-pain lets George drive his 240 at a drift event weekend, George destroys the motor (shit happens, right?)
- George offers to fix car at his shop
- After it was supposedly fixed George asked if he could use it for a TV show, T-pain being the nice guy he is says ok.
- George crashes the car
- Turns out George never fixed the car before the TV show
- Takes a year to repair while giving T-pain the run around, failed promises on completion dates, lies about updates, etc
- Guy start asking for money, claims his shop is hurting financially while he buys an R8, new lifts, etc
- T-pain, in a last ditch attempt to get his car back, offers to pay up front AND pay the shops payroll for a month to get his car (actually two cars) completed
- Recieves car and it's absolutely horrible

Turns out this George guy is known locally to be a "fake it til you make it" clown who is constantly caught driving around and beating on his clients exotics that came in to get worked on.

I can say this much, T-pain has far more patience than I. I guess he also frequents the sim racing subreddit.
What's T pain?
Appreciate 0