Thread: JetBlue
View Single Post
      06-28-2023, 12:25 PM   #19
oneofew
Rep
Drives: 23 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I am trying to book a trip to see my dad later this year. Unfortunately, the only direct flight from PBI to PVD is on JetBlue. I am trying to book 3 seats to block the middle seat, which JetBlue seems to accommodate by asking if one of the seats is an extra seat and telling me when I select a seat it will automatically select the adjacent seat. Easy peasy. Until seat selection.

The website and app both clearly show plenty of rows with 3 open adjacent seats. But every time I select one it tells me there are no adjacent seats, please select another. I've been screwing around with this for an hour. Also tried calling but there is some issue causing people to re-book flights today so wait times are ridiculous. Starting to think the FLL to BOS on Delta + driving might be what I need to do, as much as I don't want to do it. Not loving JetBlue right now.

Anyone else have issues booking with JetBlue or have any solutions for their crappy seat selection process?
I know exactly what you're experiencing, very recently I tired to book 3 seats for wifey and myself leaving the middle seat open, same exact issue, seems to be a glitch in JB system, I've book LAX > MIA quiet frequently in the past, empty seat was auto selected without any complications. Only way to get around this at the moment book the 3 pasengers, ask for seat assingment over the phone.
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410997.00