View Single Post
      08-26-2019, 11:34 AM   #1077
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm thinking I'm going to chase Rudi, and go swimming/cardio/bike for a few months, see if I can shed 15-20 lbs, then come back to lifting again.

I got my sweat on all weekend with carrying garbage at the garage sale, and normal yard work.
Good luck to you sir! As a heads up, I do not recommend the path that I went to lose my weight. Caloric intake of 1500 calories/day and at least 45 minutes of cardio 5 days/week, most days it was an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Roughly 4 miles on an elliptical burning between 950-1150 calories per session. I did this religiously for for about 5 months. I also did intermittent fasting. I ate all my meals between 5:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Lots of going to bed hungry and waking up starving.

I got hell bent on trying to get a six pack and got too small. I was at 145 about a month ago. Trying to come back up now packing on lean muscle; it's slow going but seeing results. I start cutting again Saturday for two weeks. I'm actually looking forward to it. Anticipating seeing what I look like after I shed a little of this fluff I've put back on.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00