View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 04:51 AM   #14
TitanNut88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3CxDrive & GR Yaris

I have measured the position of both tailpipes and they are in the same place. It was just an optical effect. I think I need glasses .

About the gearbox: the other day I was driving in comfort and D, and I was braking to stop from around 60 km/h. When I was nearly stopped (say 5 km/h), the car made three shakes and then stopped. It happened only once, but it didn't seem normal to me. Moreover, last week I was exiting a toll from 20 km/h and slammed the throttle pedal to kick-down in S. The gearbox reduced from 3rd to 1rst (completely unnecessary in my opinion, but this is not the main problem here) and then when changing to 2nd it took about two seconds to do it, but made the next changes correctly. All the examples with the car in COMFORT mode.

I am not saying it is not working properly, but as I have never driven another M135i or a BMW with the sport auto gearbox, I can't conclude if it is normal or not.

Supposing it is not normal, would it look like a mechanical or an electronic problem?
Appreciate 0