View Single Post
      11-13-2018, 08:14 AM   #1843
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Little over a year, but have been friends longer. Its pretty bizarre. Shes basically moving to an area where she knows nobody. This morning I get the "have a great day at work " text after all that and her saying she cares about me a lot.

Normally this would be easier for me, but she truly is an amazing person. Affectionate, loving, has carried me through a lot of shit, and basically looks like Mia Khalifa without the abnormally huge chest.

She hasn't had the best childhood, doesn't speak to her parents, etc. So this is one for the crazy books lol.
First off let me apologize for not jumping in here this morning yet taking the time to post cockolates....see what I did there?

Ok joking aside. I know and understand this feeling all too well. First, let me ask how emotionally invested into this girl are you? Is it possible to move closer to her? How long will she need to be living there? The reason for my line of questioning is that one of my best friends is a female from London. We've been friends for almost 20 years and 7 years ago she started dating on of her old school mates from London. Seven years they stayed committed to each other while living in other countries. With that being said they both had the means of being able to travel and see each other every month but again....seven damn years. They made it work and got married last month and he has moved to the U.S. to be with her. Six hours is a drive for sure, but is she worth it to try this. I mean, 6 hours is 6 hours but at least it isn't another country.
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00