Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well...From what I saw was that MAX and Lewis were driving equal in the beginning of the race . But after +/- 30 laps Lewis was running non-stop the fastest laps and Lewis was the fastest driver of the race . MAX could stand the stress coming from behind very well .But man ! The second time and the way how Lewis overtook on MAX . Well to me it looked like MAX was running in slow-motion. It was like the RB Honda was losing power during the race . While the Merc was approaching like a bullet ! While MAX said he pushed it to the limit ....
OFC the tire strategy was always present during the race...Lewis lost also 1.7 sec.in the first pitstop relative to MAX (MAX in 2.3 sec. / Lewis in 4 sec.)
Second pitstop ...+/- 22 sec. At that moment I thought the race was for MAX . But no...The Merc was approaching like a missile again ! And I knew what and who was coming from behind !

Seems like RB Honda has still some work to do concerning the power of the motor , because the Merc looked bullet fast . But from what I heard the Honda-spec4 motor is ready for Monza , with a grid start penalty included for MAX and Gasly !

OFC here.. we/I'm very disappointed because the whole weekend looked really promising for MAX .
The thrill was on ! Today we saw a great race and clean driver actions during this race .

Many congratulations for Lewis . Great driver , he's bullet fast with the Merc ! LEWIS really deserved the victory from today ...
Well stated, my friend.
But it's not that just Lewis is bullet fast with the Merc...He's bullet fast in anything. He is the GOAT. When he closed the gap from 6+ seconds to being on the gearbox of VER in less than 5 or 6 laps, I knew it was over.

Max did all he could and he is the 2nd best on the grid, no doubt. He and Lewis RAN from the field in a manner that was just disturbing for the rest of the paddock. The 2 best drivers getting the best out of their cars.

This is the Formula One I fell in love with as a 10 year old kid!

Cheers, my dear friend!!
MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1