Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigid View Post
First of all hello
Hello.

Quote:
A few days ago a warning message popped up, that I had a parking light failure. So I wanted to check a bulb. As far as know, to get to that small (H6W) bulb one needs to remove daytime running light bulb and then get inside with a long nose pliers. So I did that, found that bulb was OK, and put it back.
You should've (turned the parking lights on and) checked if the lights worked. Don't overlook the rears, too. If anyone doesn't, only then check the bulb(s).

Quote:
Now bot side parking lights are O, but have warning message

side/daytime running lights fault.
What is "O"? "Oll right" (working fine)? Is the message different from the initial one? And "both" is not enough regarding side/parking lights. There are four, in the rear lights too.

Quote:
Now, when I am looking front of vehicle those two bulbs are off.
To have daytime lights on you should, besides what DomMuc suggested, make sure they aren't disabled, either.

Quote:
Could it be, that I blew the fuse?
Why would you? From your description of what you did you shouldn't have. The car was shut off when you inspected the bulb(s), I presume.

Quote:
Is there a fuse for daytime running lights?
Just from common sense/knowledge, everything electrical should be protected.

Quote:
If yes, where it is?
Well, address the manual. There are two locations. "Plastic tweezers and details of the fuse assignment can be found with the fuses in the boot." (page 263)
Appreciate 0