________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
As Judy mentioned...

It's not a choice you make. You fall for them. Hard.

When you see it you become kind of "crazy" yourself, doing things or thinking things you never did before.

One can't just say "I choose not to love her anymore so I'll just walk away". It's not a switch.
Sure it is. We all choose to be in the relationships we are in. Yes, it is sometimes difficult to cut the cord or walk away, but ultimately folks make a decision to stay with or leave that person.

Like pretty much everything in life, we have a choice. We've all made the wrong choice on many things in our lives so don't take this as me acting like I'm perfect. I just know that it is, ultimately, a choice no matter how one wants to spin it.

If it's not a choice you're telling me that I broke up with women or they broke up with me b/c of what then? After all, we don't choose to stay with people.
You're conflating things that aren't equal.
Let's get our terminology straight, because I agree we have choices to our actions.

We're not disagreeing we can walk away, as we all have.

Let me speak metaphorically (I'm not going to go down the path of discussing that if you do not display emotions, you're a psychopath etc.):

I'll pick your mom as she may be the closest human being to you, so your emotions will be more latent towards her.

Say you're walking with her and she falls off a 300ft cliff.

Your first reaction is probably to be scared (what will happen to her? Is she going to be harmed?) and you can't control that.
You may start panting. Or not, that's your choice. You control your actions, not how you feel.

Then you get sad when you see she's dead. You may cry, or not, that's your choice.

Say she is struck by a knife. You will likely be angry at the person who stabs her. You may show your anger, or not... that's your choice.

Say your mom is orgasming from all the pleasure I'm giving her... you'll likely get very happy... you may smile, or not.

Now when you love someone, you don't choose to love them. You may act on getting away from them.

I hope you get the point. Don't get hung up on your mom as example, it's meant as a joke.
You want to smile or laugh. You have a choice.
Appreciate 0