08-26-2019, 12:08 PM   #1079
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Good luck to you sir! As a heads up, I do not recommend the path that I went to lose my weight. Caloric intake of 1500 calories/day and at least 45 minutes of cardio 5 days/week, most days it was an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Roughly 4 miles on an elliptical burning between 950-1150 calories per session. I did this religiously for for about 5 months. I also did intermittent fasting. I ate all my meals between 5:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Lots of going to bed hungry and waking up starving.

I got hell bent on trying to get a six pack and got too small. I was at 145 about a month ago. Trying to come back up now packing on lean muscle; it's slow going but seeing results. I start cutting again Saturday for two weeks. I'm actually looking forward to it. Anticipating seeing what I look like after I shed a little of this fluff I've put back on.
Tomorrow I complete my current insulin drug trial, and am free to "adjust" my eating habits to my own desires. During the trial I was compelled to eat 3-a-day meals, and use their titration for insulin based on my blood sugar levels.
While I have the sun shining and the pool is swim-able, I'm going to try that every other day during the week, then compliment with bike (actually on the road on weekends) I have both an elliptical and recumbent bike at home in the Wii-room, and those rarely get used so time for timer! 200lbs is just too heavy for running, my knee is taking a beating and pretty congested these days. Soccer should have started up, but we are a bit delayed so I can shed a bit more before that starts up.

Food is my enemy really. That boneless rib-eye was SOOOO good last night. I scorched it a bit getting the asparagus/shrooms ready to go on the grill with them, but the marbling made it still so juicy!!!
Appreciate 0