unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
This.

I started the prank war... a year ago. We mess with each other all the time, but it's in a fun flirty way, and helps to keep that spark. Sure not all the time is like this, but it helps you through the tough times when you know you can easily turn the other person's mood around.

And to think I initially did it as an ice breaker lol.
I agree 100% - I am usually in a good mood when I wake up and someone has to put me in a bad mood. I am that guy who will hide in closet and scare you, or reach in the shower and turn the water to cold - whatever. Teasing is a must. I dated a girl for a long period of time who was very pretty, liked my sense of humor, but I carried the load. She would get a kick out of me, but rarely gave it back or if she tried failed miserably, but she tried. I think I forgot about it till we broke up and the next girl I dated was FUNNY AS HELL! She makes me laugh every day and I forgot how much I missed it. Like you said - how can you stay mad at someone who can make you laugh at will? She has never dated anyone that makes her laugh, so it is all new to her to have someone that gives it back as good as I get. Sometimes I feel like we are in high school with the shit we do, but really who cares? If we laugh hard enough to hurt our bellies each day - isn't that what life is all about?

If laughing is your thing - don't give up till you find someone else who is too. Beauty fades, but a sense of humor can last forever. I want someone dropping water balloons on me from upstairs when I am 80 years old......
Kyngofpop676.00