View Single Post
      06-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #41
BenArcher
Rep
Drives: MG 125i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue 335i View Post
I sat down with my dealer today and went over the spec's to compare the new set with the one I chose for our 125. When we compared side by side the pricing, starting with the revised base price for the 125, it turned out to be slightly more expensive (ie the new specs made it slightly more expensive) taking into account that we got about $7k discount straight up on our new car.

Our total price is around $62k drive away. That's for an AW auto with front/rear PDC, sunroof, M Sport pack, comfort access, elec seats, bi-xenon's, Bus Nav, extended connectivity, HK with DAB+, lumbar support, interior/exterior anti dazzle mirrors and free tinting. Not sure how this value compares to everyone who has bought a 125 but I thought it was pretty good but then I have nothing to compare it with and I don't work for an organisation which attracts the corporate program.

The other thing is that with the new packs, there is stuff included that I don't want - like seat heaters, active headlights, rear camera and parking assistant - sure the new packs offer better value for money but I don't need the extra stuff, but maybe other people's preferred choice - either way, very happy with with the options I chose.

Anyway, it was an interesting exercise to compare prices but I'm happy with what I'm getting and should be picking it up around early Aug.

Cheers
For some comparison. I ordered a 125i with the following specs for 60k.

M-Sport, Auto, Sunroof, Xenon, HK Audio, Business Nav, Front/Rear Park Sense, Park Assist, Alarm, Metallic paint, Extended Bluetooth, Smartphone interface.

Which seems to compare pretty well with the deal you got.
Appreciate 0