View Single Post
      06-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #28
ttimbo
Major
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 25i AW; F20 M135i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DECVING View Post
OK thanks. Do you know what ones rights is with regards to the contract, getting out of it, etc?
How much deposit did you pay? My belief is that's generally your downside, despite what the paper says, as they don't want to take legal action against a customer.

I'd approach the discussion reasonably, not aggressively, I'd position it as their problem, not yours, and see if there's a way it can be resolved to your satisfaction. My guess is they will be aware this is coming, if not from you, from another customer, and BMW will have some support available

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji35 View Post
How did you get such a sweet deal? Does that include trade in? I'm close to picking mine up in a few days. Called my dealer today and he thinks nothing can be done but he will check with his boss. I actually want to contact BMW Australia direct as I think dealers won't change anything as it will affect their profit margin.
I had some help from another buyer, who had negotiated and shared info with me, as everyone here does, too. That's the value of these forums. See above. I reckon BMW will be providing pricing support to their dealers for those caught in the adjustment.
Appreciate 0