08-15-2022, 11:18 AM   #1165
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
Some of these cars don't look good, like the Ferrari FF, which looks like a bloated Z4 hardtop, 918 is decent, but the Carrera GT had the "abrupt" "chopped off" design look at the end of the cab with no taper. Pagani is no looker either IMO, maybe put together well, but its no Ferrari. There are plenty of "good" looking Ferrari and Porsche designs, but the point is, not all of these are a home-run. The Corvette attracts attention and manages to carry over design cues from the C7. It's not flat out the best looking mid-engine car ever...but they can do a lot worse too.

If the c8 was a disaster it wouldn’t have been this much sought after. People want this car. Both the stingray and z06. People are willing to wait 12-14 months for a stingray. People are willing to wait 3-5 years for a z06.

I put my deposit for the z06 in fall of 2019. And if I get it in spring 2023 that’s almost 4 years I waited for this beast.

Is it perfect? No. But name another monster with the looks, specs and the capabilities were waiting on what it can do, for the price.

There is none. None. Zero.

That’s the point to this car and it’s craze. There is nothing like this.
Appreciate 1
RM72899.00