10-08-2021, 07:33 AM   #92
jailonacs99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 xDrive Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmf8x View Post
BMW owner is a very generic term. You can lease a 330 in the 400's or an M8 for over 1500 a month. With that being said, I know tons of people with 2, 3 and 4 series who don't make 6 figures. I also know people who make 6 figures a month and drive an Acura or Jeep. A car is literally the worst way to tell someone's financial position, if that's what you're looking at when someone drives a bmw.

I put a lease under my name for $400 a month when I was in college and had almost no income, like 10k a year from working jobs on the side.. lol (I was 19 at the time but had them run my credit for shits... I got tier 1 rates too lolol thought I'd need a co sign)
Hey now, I like Jeep's, leave them out of this!

Truth be told, luxury and advanced features in other brands have been outpacing BMW for years.

I get a kick out of this thread or something like it always being started at some point in every bimmer forum I've seen for the last 20 years. Not just M either. I assume 95% of owners still make their money selling cell phone accessories out of a kiosk at the mall or determining the sex of a baby chickens.
Appreciate 0