View Single Post
      11-28-2021, 07:05 AM   #18
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I generally like the overall look of all of the models. Im not as picky about looks as I used to be. There are definitely some ugly cars out there. The new Hyundai Sonata has to be the absolute ugliest car Ive ever seen. Much worse than even a Pontiac Aztek. But I like them all. My least favorite one is the X. But nothing is this ugly. Hyundai is literally Catfishing people with this thing.
Holy cow it does look like a flat head catfish doesn’t it? Lol. When it came time to buy my son a car he wanted the Elantra. I tried to talk him into a Corolla but nope he wanted a Hyundai Elantra. It’s OK looking.

I have looked at this Plaid from every direction and I guess my biggest problem is that it’s a hatchback. That’s why I don’t like a lot of the Audis. I don’t want a sports car/muscle car to be a hatchback. And the back of the plaid looks weird. Probably because of the hatchback. The front is OK. I guess my question is why couldn’t they make it look Ferrari looking like the new Corvette? Might as well.

Also how is it on cornering? Is awesome like M cars? What size tires are on the plaid?
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13024.50